<b>Email us for information about our new CS210 study groups</b>
The Computer Science Centre (CSC) provides a free tutoring service to students studying the following modules:
CS130 - Databases
CS161 - Introduction to Computer Science I
CS162 - Introduction to Computer Science II
CS171 - Computer Systems I
CS172 - Computer Systems II
CS210 - Algorithms and Data Structures I
CS211 - Algorithms and Data Structures II
CS001 - Computer Science Cert
Please note that we may not be able to cater for all students in all sessions dependent on tutor availability (please see timetable).
Who is it for?
The centre is aimed at all students regardless of their ability and will help students understand aspects of the modules that they are having difficulty with. We are NOT here to provide help with any current lab sheets, but we will go over any concepts and past lab sheets that you are struggling with. We also have advanced material for those looking for more of a challenge.
When can I go?
The timetable for Semester 1 is as follows:
• 3 - 5 pm (CS161, CS171, CS130, CS210, CS001)
• 10 - 11 am (CS161, CS130, CS210, CS001)
• 11am - 12 pm (CS161, CS171, CS130, CS210, CS001)
• 1 - 2 pm (CS161, CS171, CS210)
• 2 - 3 pm (CS161, CS171, CS130, CS210, CS001)
• 3 - 4 pm (CS161, CS171, CS001)
• 12 - 1 pm (CS161, CS171, CS210, CS001)
• 1 - 2 pm (CS161, CS171, CS130)
• 2 - 3 pm (CS161, CS130, CS210, CS001)
• 4 - 5 pm (CS161, CS171, CS001)
• 5 - 6 pm (CS161, CS171, CS130)
You can find us in Eolas Lab 011 (Hardware Lab) during these times!
Can I get help anywhere else?
Absolutely. You can:
Check our Moodle page (MC: CSC Computer Science Centre)
Follow us on Instagram : @MaynoothCSC
Follow us on Facebook : @MaynoothCSC
Follow us on Twitter : @MaynoothCSC
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a private session
Computer Science, Maynooth University